Moskeeto Armor™ is an American-engineered fabric designed and developed to protect individuals from mosquitoes that carry deadly diseases such as Malaria. Moskeeto Armor™ is clinically proven to stop the bites, and therefore it helps prevent the spread Zika, Malaria and other insect born diseases.
Moskeeto Armor™ fabrics are created by combining our proprietary design process with a specific formulation of the insect repellent permethrin. Our unique bonding agent allows us to work effectively with synthetics, polyester blends, as well as natural fibers such as cotton. All of our products are odorless.
Our most popular product is the “Warm Climate Protection Fabric,” a high grade linen that is lightweight, sheer, breathable, and semi-opaque.
Does Moskeeto Armor work?
In a recent clinical study, (2014), in Nigeria, Moskeeto Armor™ garments were shown to significantly stop the bites of mosquitoes and other biting insects who carrying and spread Zika and Malaria. When we stop the bites, we stop the disease dead in its tracks. View the study results.
1. Is Moskeeto Armor safe?
Moskeeto Armor has been tested and it is safe to wear.
2. How do I care for it?
• Wash treated material separately from other laundry items. Repellency remains effective for 20 washings.
Do not dry clean. Dry cleaning removes active ingredients.
• Do not retreat with other permethrin insect repellent products. For protection of exposed skin, use in conjunction with an insect repellent registered for direct application to skin.
Storage and Disposal
• Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
• Disposal: Discard in trash when material is worn out.
• Do not reuse material or product for other purposes than as directed.
3. Is there a smell?
Moskeeto Armor is odorless, having no smell.